Our event creation process is super easy and fast. It will give you an attractive and engaging event live in few steps. You can create an event like Endurance, Conference, Entertainment, traveling, Educational, Adventure and all. Simply choose "Create an Event" on the home page or in your dashboard to start setting up your events. We also have robust customization options so you can get the most out of your event listing.
Note: If you are new to Townscript just click on "Create an Event" this process will start with sign-up on Townscript.
Steps to follow:
1. Login or sign-in to your Townscript dashboard(Sign-up if you are new to Townscript).
2. Click on the "Plus" button on the top right corner of the “Create Event” button to create an event.
- · Enter Organizer details and click proceed.
- Enter the event name.
- Select event visibility (Public is open to all and Private is invitation only).
- Select the start & end date.
- If it is a recurring event (Event is in multiple days and for each day ticket is to be bought), click on the checkbox and choose the frequency of the event. Also, if the event has different time slots, you can edit based on that.
- Hit the submit button.
3. Enter the venue for your event.
- Enter your address and select from google shown results or manually.
Note: If you’re not sure what your venue will be, you can enter just a city and state in the address field (or start typing for predictive completion). Your location will show up on a Google map below, which shows up on your event listing as you see it here (uncheck to remove it or zoom to adjust).
Tips: You can also select "Enter address" to manually enter an address if Google doesn’t recognize your location.
- If the event is an online event, enter the URL of the event.
4. Add a description for your event.
- Add important information about your event in the description.
Tips: Go to Add a description of your event to write an effective event description.
5. Add Images to your event.
- Add cropped images of size asked.
Note: Any images you use must be yours and engaging.
6. Add Tickets to your event.
- Click on "Add Ticket"
- Enter the ticket name.
- Add quantity and Maximum and minimum limits.
- Add price to your event. (If it is a free event, keep it zero)
Manage Townscript & Payment gateways fee(Fourth row in add a new ticket page).
- Select "Me" if you want to pay the Townscript fee and Select "Buyer" if you want to charge from the buyer.
- Select the Payment gateway fee in the same way.
- Select start date & end date for tickets.
- Enter the ticket description(That will look below your ticket name).
- Enter the message for attendees (It will receive to attendee when they book tickets).
- If your ticket will include GST, select “Yes” and select the percentage.
- Click on save button
You can see your added ticket in the ticket section of the event.
Note: Once you sell a paid ticket, you won't be able to change the price of that ticket type. However, you can hide the ticket and then create a new paid ticket at the new price.
7. Add questions to organizers form.
Here, you will see two mandatory question.
- Click on Add New Question button.
- There are a set of pre-defined questions which are mostly used to choose from and if you want some other question, click on “Create Custom Question” button.
- Fill question title.
- Select question type(Text, paragraph, number, checkbox, multiple-choice, date and all).
- Select the ticket type where you want to add the new question(Questions in only asked when the only particular ticket type is added to buy ).
- Choose it is optional or mandatory.
- Click on the "Add Question" button.
Question is successfully added to attendee form, You can check on the form tab of your event.
And Your event is created successfully.
Tip: Don't forget to make your event live by enabling the radio button in your dashboard.
Note: By default, your event will process payments with Townscript Payment Processing. If you want to use PayPal, make sure to set this up before your first ticket sale!