As all social profiles like Townscript profile also give you a great reach.By managing and customizing you organizer profile
you can drive your potential visitors to a single profile. All your Public events will be listed there. You can Add a profile image, cover image,
and social media page by going to your profile. Organizer page also helps you to create awareness and brand building.
Note: Your Organizer profile is automatically created with your first signup on Townscript. Only public event is listed on your organizer profile.
How your profile Looks:
Steps to follow:
1. Login or sign-in to your Townscript account.
2. Go to your Profile.
- Go to the top right corner and click on profile icon.
- Click on My profile in the drop-down.
3. Set your organizers profile.
- Click on profile image to set profile image.
4. Add your social media pages and profile.
- Click on Click on edit profile button.
- Enter your Facebook Page link.
- Enter your Twitter and LinkedIn Profile link.
- Click on submit button.
Your Organizers profile is set. Visitors can see all your upcoming and Past event on the same page.
Tips: Use your organizer page URL to help promote your profile page. Be sure to send out the link via email and your online social networks, post it on your own website, and use it on any flyers or advertising materials.