You can collect any information you need (like address or T-shirt sizes) by creating custom questions for attendees to answer when they register.
Steps to follow:
1. Login or sign-in to your Townscript account.
2. Go to the desired event in which you want to add questions for registration.
- Click on the event.
- Go to the Form menu (Left sidebar).
Here, you can see two mandatory questions.
3) To add a new question Click on the Plus(+) button on the top right corner.
Now choose from an existing set of questions, or
Create a New Question by clicking on Create a Custom Question button
Fill the required fields and click on the Add Question button.
- Fill Question Title.
- Select Question Type(Text, paragraph, number, checkbox, multiple choice, etc.).
- Choose Question Status as optional or mandatory.
- Select the ticket type where you want to add the new question (Question will be asked only when that particular ticket type is added to buy ).
- Click on the "Add Question" button.
Question is successfully added to attendee form, You can check on form tab of your event.