You can collect any information you need (like address or T-shirt sizes) by creating custom questions for attendees to answer when they register.
Steps to follow:
1. Login or sign-in to your Townscript account.
2. Go to the desired event in which you want to add questions for registration.
- Click on the event.
- Go to the Form menu(Left sidebar).
Here, you can see two mandatory question.
3. Add a new question.
- Click on Plus(+) button on top right corner.
- Fill question title.
- Select question type(Text, paragraph, number, checkbox, multiple choice date and all).
- Select the ticket type where you want to add the new question(Questions in only asked when the only particular ticket type is added to buy ).
- Choose it is optional or mandatory.
- Click on "Add Question" button.
Question is successfully added to attendee form, You can check on form tab of your event.