By enabling this option you can accept payments from international attendees. It will also accept payments from the international card by paying nothing extra charges.
Note: It is also a default option for receiving payments. You can use PayPal for more efficient international payments.
Steps to follow:
1. Login or sign-in to your Townscript account.
2. Select the desired event in which you want to accept international payments.
- Click on the desired event.
- The settings menu(Left bottom corner)
3. Enable international payments
- Under Payments & Taxes section, enable the radio button in front of international payments.
Now your event is ready to accept international payments.