Note: Your outside website must support iframes in order to embed these widgets. Wordpress.org users, for instance, will need to install a plugin
(Code Embed) allowing you to embed iframes in your site. However, WordPress.com users can use the Multi-Event and Single Event Themes. Also, widgets cannot be used if your event is invitation-only(Private).
Steps to follow:
1. Login or sign-in to your Townscript account.
2. Select the desired event which you want to embed on your website.
- Click on the desired event.
- The settings menu(Left bottom corner)
- Go on settings for your website option.
- Copy Pop-up code or iframe on your website page where you want to embed ticket.
Note: You can redirect customers to your webpage after completing booking process. You can also track user activities by pasting your event page pixel and the numbers of booking by success page pixel. Here, you can avail feature of group registration and set up addon limits.
- Avail more features.
Your ticket is embedded on your website. You can check on your website, It will look like this(iframe view).