Note: Your outside website must support iframes in order to embed these widgets. Wordpress.org users, for instance, will need to install a plugin.
Steps to follow:
1. Login or sign-in to your Townscript account.
2. Select the desired event which you want to embed on your website.
- Click on the desired event.
- Go to the settings menu(Left bottom corner) and click on Website Integration.
- Here you have two options: Pop-up code or iframe code for your website page where you want to embed ticket, copy and paste as per your desire.
Note: On this page, you can avail of many other features, like, embedding tickets for your upcoming events on your website, embedding tickets on your Facebook page. You can redirect customers to your webpage after completing the booking process. You can also track user activities by pasting your event page pixel and the numbers of booking by success page pixel.
Your ticket is embedded on your website. You can check on your website, It will look like this (iframe view).