We have an option to manage the Payment of Townscript fee and the Payment gateway fee between the Organizer or the attendee. You can select individually who will pay the required fee, attendee or you. You can manage the same while creating an event ticket or by editing a ticket already made.
Steps to follow:
While editing an event(If you already have an event)
1. Login or sign-in to your Townscript account.
2. Select the event in which you want to manage fees.
Click on the desired event
- Go to the Tickets menu(Left menu bar), select the ticket in which you want to manage fee then Click on the edit button(Pen icon) in front of the Ticket name.
3. Manage Townscript & Payment gateways fee.
- Select "Me" if you want to pay the Townscript fee and Select "Buyer" if you want to charge from the buyer.
- Select the Payment gateway fee in the same way.
- Click on the SAVE button.
While creating a new event.
1. If you are new to Townscript.
- Click on "Create an Event" on the Townscript home page.
- Login or Sign-up on Townscript.
2. Follow the process to create an event.
- Choose the type of event(Physical or Online)
- Enter Name, Visibility, Date
- Enter Location(if it’s a Physical Event), Description and Photos
3. Add Tickets to the event.
- Click on "Add Ticket"
- Fill all the required details.
Ticket Name(Early Bird, Regular Entry, etc.)
Ticket Type (Paid, Free, Donation)
Total Quantity of tickets
Ticket sale start and end date and time
4. Manage Townscript & Payment gateways fee.
Click in Show advanced settings
Select "Me" if you want to pay the Townscript fee and Select "Buyer" if you want to charge from the buyer.
Select the Payment gateway fee in the same way.
Enter Minimum and Maximum tickets that can be booked per booking
Enter ticket description(visible below your ticket name).
Enter the message for the attendee (it will be sent to the attendee when they book tickets).
Click on the SAVE button.
Your changes are successfully saved and fees will be charged accordingly. You can check the final amount on your billing page.
Note: Once you sell a paid ticket, you won't be able to change the price of that ticket type. However, you can hide the ticket and then create a new paid ticket at the new price.