Add your Townscript event ticket to Facebook with our Embed ticket to Facebook tool — to reach more people on Facebook in less time. Through the tool, you may also qualify to make free and paid tickets available directly on your Facebook event. More reach for your event without any cost.
Note: You can only add your event to a Facebook Page — not to a Facebook Group or your personal user profile. To use the Add to the Facebook tool you also need to make sure your Facebook Page is published and public.
Minimum Requirements: Pages with 2,000 or more followers only are able to have the "Buy Tickets" tab added to their page.
Steps to follow:
1. Login or sign-in to your Townscript account.
2. Select the desired event which you want to embed on your Facebook page.
- Click on the desired event.
- Go to the settings menu(Left bottom corner) and click on Website Integration.
- Now, Click on 3 dots in front of Embed tickets on your Facebook Page option.
Select a page where you want to embed the Buy Tickets tab.
- Hit the Save button.
Your event tickets look like this on the Facebook page.
Tips: You can also create an event on Facebook that will also give you more reach.