We have a feature where you can upload email IDs that you only want register. That you can use in Meetups and reunions.
Note: Email restricted events can be public or private. Set event visibility as per your requirments.
Steps to follow:
1. Login or sign-in to your Townscript account.
2. Go to the desired events setting menu in which you want to accept registrations only from selected Emails.
- Click on the event
- Go to the settings menu(Left bottom corner)
3. Upload Email ID that only you want to register.
- Under Payments & Taxes section(Bottom of page), Enable radio button in front of "Enable Restricted Registrations".
- Click on Upload CSV to upload Email ID.
Now, Only your event can be registered by uploaded Emails.
Tips: You can restrict viewer or audience to your event by using event visibility feature. The public event is open to everyone and private event is invitation only.