You can easily manage your payments offline by our offline payment feature. An offline attendee can register for your event and you can find them on your list with "Offline-Pending" status. You can also add attendee in your list and track their status and confirm when you receive payment. The attendee will get informed by email about their registration.
Note: Don't forget to change the status of offline payment after receiving the payments.
Steps to follow:
1. Login or sign-in to your Townscript account.
2. Select the event in which you want to accept offline payments.
- Click on the desired event.
- Go to the settings menu(Left bottom corner).
3. Enable offline Payments for your Event ticketing.
- Under Payments & Taxes section, enable the radio button in front of offline payments.
- Enter the text in the text box that you want to send attendees.
Now, your event is ready to accept offline payments.
Tips: Use text bar to inform attendees about the ways of offline payment method you can accept.