Add-ons are the product or services that you want to Upsell along with your primary tickets. You can easily sell additional items like clothing, accessories, accommodation, meals and more by adding add-on tickets to your event.
Note: If you're selling additional items as a ticket type, standard fees apply.
Steps to follow:
1. Login or sign-in to your Townscript account.
2. Select the event in which you want to add an Add-on ticket.
Click on the desired event
- Go to the Tickets menu(Left menu bar), select the ticket in which you want to assign Add-ons, then click on the Assign Add-ons(4th icon) in front of the Ticket name.
3. Create ticket Add-ons
- Click on CREATE NEW ADD ON in the pop-up.
Fill all the required details:
Add-on Name( like T-shirt, Accommodation, Meals etc).
Total quantity available of that particular add-on
Enter the GST rate that is applicable to that particular Add-on (like GST on clothing is 5% and accommodation is 12% ).
- Enter the price of the add-on and if it's for donation, the minimum donation amount
4. Manage Townscript & Payment gateways fee.
Select "Me" if you want to pay the Townscript fee and Select "Buyer" if you want to charge from the buyer.
Select the Payment gateway fee in the same way.
Choose the Add-on sale start and end date and time.
You can enter Add-on Description to give information about it.
You can also upload the image of the Add-on
Click on the SAVE button.
Similarly, create new Add-ons(if any)
Then choose the Add-ons you want to assign.
5. Assign the Add-ons to other types of tickets
Go to the desired ticket where you want to assign an add-on.
Click on assign add-on button (Step 3)
Select the add-on that you want to assign.
Click on SAVE & EXIT.
Your add-on ticket is successfully created and assigned to a ticket. You can check this on your event page.
Tips: We recommend collecting your attendees' mailing addresses if you plan to ship the items. You can add separate GST rates to add-on tickets while creating a new add-on ticket.
To Specify minimum/maximum add-ons that a buyer can purchase per ticket follow the steps below
Open Settings menu(left sidebar) and go to Registrations Settings Tab
Scroll Down and Click on the Settings icon in front of Addons per ticket.
Enable the radio in front of Min and Max limit, enter the respective values in the text box, and click on SAVE.