In application-based booking, the attendee will have to go through the application process before being able to book for the event. Once an attendee fills the form, you will get an application request in your dashboard. Once you approve it, the attendee will get a payment link on his email and then he can complete the payment.
Note: You have to review your dashboard every day to check applications.
Steps to follow:
1. Login or sign-in to your Townscript account.
2. Go to the desired events in which you want to take the application based booking.
- Click on the event
- Go to the settings menu(Left bottom corner)
3. Enable application based registration.
- Enable the radio button in front of application based registration option.
4. Handle your applications.
- Go to the attendee option.
- Click on the pending application button on top left corner to view all application.
- Click on attendee to view the details.
- Click on approve or reject as per event eligibility criteria.
The attendee will get a payment link on his email and then he can complete the payment.
Now, the attendee will go through the application process before booking your event.
Tips: Ask all the question in attendee form that you need to decide the eligibility.