Add-ons are the product or services that you want to Upsell along with your primary tickets. You can easily sell additional items like clothing, accessories, accommodation, meals and more by adding add-on tickets to your event. This feature allows you to add separate GST to your product or services.
Note: If you're selling additional items as a ticket type, standard fees apply.
Steps to follow:
1. Login or sign-in to your Townscript account.
2. Select the event in which you want to add an Add-on ticket.
Click on the desired event
- Go to the Tickets menu(Left menu bar), select the ticket in which you want to assign Add-ons, then click on the Assign Add-ons(4th icon) in front of the Ticket name.
3. Create ticket Add-ons
Click on CREATE NEW ADD ON in the pop-up.
Fill all the required details:
Add-on Name( like T-shirt, Accommodation, Meals etc).
Total quantity available of that particular add-on
Enter the price of the add-on and if it's for donation, the minimum donation amount
4. Add separate GST on add-ons tickets.
Enter the GST rate that is applicable to that particular Add-on (like GST on clothing is 5% and accommodation is 12% ).
5. Manage Townscript & Payment gateways fee.
Select "Me" if you want to pay the Townscript fee and Select "Buyer" if you want to charge from the buyer.
Select the Payment gateway fee in the same way.
Choose the Add-on sale start and end date and time.
You can enter Add-on Description to give information about it.
You can also upload the image of the Add-on
Click on the SAVE button.
GST rates are applied to add-ons. you can check the same on your live event tickets.
Tips: You can assign the add-ons to the tickets from the same page, just click the assign add-ons button on ticket type and select an add-on.