Add-ons are the product or services that you want to Upsell along with your primary tickets. You can easily sell additional items like clothing, accessories, accommodation, meals and more by adding add-on tickets to your event. This feature allows you to add separate GST to your product or services.
Note: If you're selling additional items as a ticket type, standard fees apply.
Steps to follow:
1. Login or sign-in to your Townscript account.
2. Select the event in which you want to add an Add-on ticket.
Click on the desired event
- Go to the Tickets menu(Left bottom corner).
- Click on Assign Add-on button.
3. Create add-on ticket.
- Click on create the new add-on in the pop-up.
- Fill all the required details(Ticket name like T-shirt, Accommodation, Meals etc).
4. Add separate GST on add-ons tickets.
- Enter separate GST rate that applicable of Add-ons (like GST on clothing is 5% and accommodation is 12% ).
5. Manage Townscript & Payment gateways fee(Fourth row in add a new add-on page).
- Select "Me" if you want to pay Townscript fee and Select "Buyer" if you want to charge from the buyer.
- Select Payment gateway fee in the same way.
- Click on save button.
Tips: You can assign the add-ons to the tickets from the same page, just click the assign add-ons button on ticket type and select an add-on.