By using this feature you can set the ordering(Change the order) of the tickets on your event page. In case you have multiple types of tickets and some you created after few days or event has gone live. By ticket reordering option you can put your new tickets on the top.
Note: Latest created tickets will place last in the order. If you have created Earlybird ticket in last you can place on the top by using this option.
Steps to follow:
1. Login or sign-in to your Townscript account.
2. Select the event in which you want to change the tickets order.
Click on the desired event
- Go to the Tickets menu(Left sidebar).
3. Change the order of tickets.
- Take cursor on the left side of ticket row(10 Dots on the left of the ticket).
- Drag and place to the desired place.
Note: It will save automatically. Need to save click any button for that.
Here, You can see we have shifted 5KM tickets below to the 10KM Ticket.
You can recheck you tickets order in your live event page.
Tips: Decreasing order of tickets can lead you to better sale. Early bird tickets always should be on top.