It’s always better to have the right set of information displayed in the right place. You may need a few pieces of information in a brief while few in detail. But to fit both this information in a single form can be a tedious task & a person might also lose interest in the event if the form is too long. So to ease the display of vital information, we are now introducing the feature of Hyperlink which you can attach beneath the question you want to consider adding it in.
Below is the screenshot of the live event from where you can see the hyperlinked Term and Conditions in Blue. This is just an example, you can add any type of hyperlink with URL or Image as per your wish.
Steps to follow:
- Login or sign-in to your Townscript account.
- Choose and Open the event in which you want to introduce the Hyperlink and Click on Forms Option (Left Menu Bar)
- Click on the Plus (+) button on the top right corner to add a new question and then click on Create a Custom Question option at the bottom of the page.
- Now fill the required fields and click on Add Question.
- Now click on Setting logo beside the question you previously added and click on Add Hyperlink option.
- Now fill the required fields and Upload File or Enter URL (landing page link) and click on Save.
Note: The Hyperlink always opens in the new tab for an attendee. It thus ensures the attendee's focus on the registration page.