Discount access codes allow you to hide fees on your registration form that are only revealed if the registrant can provide the special code. You can also reduce the fee amount to 10-90% off for selective audience using this tool.This is great for when you don't want to publicize a discount to all of your registrants.
For example, if you plan on having a general admission fee and a discounted fee for members of your organization, you can use an access code to hide the member only fee from the general public.
Note: You can generate up to 5000 access codes for an event. As well in an event, the code applied to an audience can be used only once.
Following are the steps to generate a unique access code for the selective audience of your event.
1. Login or sign-in to your Townscript account.
2. Select the event in which you want to upload or generate bulk discount code.
- Click on the desired event
- Go to the Discount menu(Left sidebar corner).
- Click on Plus (+) button on top right corner to add the new discount
- Select 123 code discount from the option in screen
- If you have a single code then you can just enter that. For multiple codes, you have an option to upload them in CSV format from your system
- Click on save button.
Discount is applied to tickets you have selected. Go to the discount section to check your new discount. You can also check on your event booking page.