Using this feature you can set up a conditional question wherein a particular question(secondary question) will appear if and only if the attendee enters a particular answer in its primary question.
NOTE: You can set up different secondary questions for each of the possible answers to the primary question. To use this feature, the primary question type should be Multiple choices, Checkboxes or Dropdown. No other question type is acceptable.
You can set it up following the below-mentioned steps:
Steps to follow:
1. Login or sign-in to your Townscript account.
2. Select the event in which you want to make the changes.
Click on the desired event
3) Go to FORMS menu(left sidebar) and click on +(plus) on the top right corner
4) Now choose from the set of questions available or create your own question by clicking on the Create a Custom Question button.
NOTE: To use this feature, the primary question type should be Multiple choices, Checkboxes or Dropdown. No other question type is acceptable.
5) Fill all the blanks
Enter the Question title
Choose Question type and enter the options
Select the question status(Mandatory/Optional) and the type of tickets for which it is applicable.
Click on Add Question
6) Now, similarly, create another question which would be the secondary question.
7) Now click on the setting option in front of the secondary question and click on Add Parent Question.
8) Now select the parent question and the answer for which this particular question will appear and click on the Add Dependency button.
Now your conditional question setup is complete. You can add additional secondary questions for other possible answers to the primary question by following the same steps(6,7and8) again.