If you want to collect GST along with the ticket price you can easily add you GST charges with your ticket on Townscript. It's a few click process.
Note: Before entering any value please make sure you fall in the currency category, As per GST guideline.
You can charge GST on all your tickets or selected tickets or charge different GST percentages (%) for different tickets too.
Steps to follow:
1. Login or sign-in to your Townscript account.
2. Select the event in which you want to collect GST with ticket prices.
Click on the desired event
- Go to the settings menu (Left menu bar).
3. Under Payments & Taxes section, enable the radio button in front of GST Charge and enter GST percentage(%) in which your event falls(As per government regulations).
4) To charge GST on selected tickets or charge different GST percentage(%) for different tickets:
Just select the checkbox ‘I would like to charge GST on selected tickets’.
Then you will be able to see all the types of tickets you have made
Click on CHARGE and choose the GST percentage(%) in front of ticket name you want to charge GST on
Click on SAVE AND EXIT
Your GST charges are successfully added to event tickets.
Note: For charging GST to your ticket, You need to add your all GST details and registered address in your Townscript account.
To enable automatic delivery of GST Tax Invoice to ticket purchaser, follow the steps below
Open Settings Menu, under the Payment & Taxes section, enable the radio button in front of the “Tax Invoice” option
You can see the invoice format
You can enter the Tax Invoice Prefix for your own convenience(optional)
Once this option is enabled, it will ask the buyer for their GST details and will generate the GST invoice by taking your GST details from the dashboard.