You can easily issue a full or partial refund to your attendees anytime. Your attendees will receive their funds within 7-10 days in the account.
If you're issuing refunds to be able to cancel your event, you must issue individual refunds as there is no bulk refund option.
Note: Refund will only be initiated when you have enough amount balance in your Towscript account. If you’re using PayPal to process payments, PayPal's processing fee may not be refunded and part of this refund process will be completed on PayPal's website.
Steps to follow:
1. Login or sign-in to your Townscript account.
2. Select the desired events in which you want to initiate a refund.
- Go to the attendees' section(Left sidebar), where you can see the list of all attendees.
3. Initiate refund
- Go to the attendee data to whom you want to refund.
- Click on the cancel/refund ticket icon.
- You can either cancel and refund the ticket, or just cancel the ticket or you can just issue only a refund without canceling the ticket.
- Enter the amount that you want to refund.
- Click or Tap on the issue refund button.
The attendee will get the refund in 7-10 working days.
Tips: If you've already received your final payout or your event receives Advance Payouts, you may be able to refund by asking our customer support person.