Yes, using the organizing team feature you can give event wise limited or full access to your team members.
To add a new user and assign them a role just follow the below steps.
Steps to follow:
1. Login or sign-in to your Townscript account and go to My Profile section.
2) Now go to the Organizing Team tab and click on Add a New User.
3) Fill all the details
Enter the name of the user
Enter Email ID (an invitation will be on this email ID only and the person would have to Sign Up/Login on Townscript using it to access the role assigned)
Choose the role you want to assign
You can choose from predefined roles:
Admin: An admin can perform all actions for the event(s) that you can perform as an organizer for that event
Attendee Viewer: An attendee viewer can only view all details of attendees of the selected event(s) but can not download them
Details Downloader: A details downloader can view all attendee details & tickets/forms/discounts and can download the attendee’s list
On-ground admin: An on-ground admin can perform all actions related to search/view/edit attendees or view reports during your on-ground (at the venue) operations and can view tickets/forms/discounts/attendees in the dashboard but can not make any changes to them.
4) Now this User will receive an email, wherein he will have to click on the link to access his predefined role
if the user is new on Townscript, then he/she would need to sign up to access the role
If the user already has an account on Townscript, then he/she would need to login to access the role
5) When the user clicks on the link and login on Townscript, he/she would be able to access the dashboard and the predefined roles
6) You can Resend Invitation or Delete a User from the Organizing Team tab only.